Calcium Deficiency: Calcium Deficiency Causes These Diseases Including Tooth Decay, Its Symptoms and Treatment

Calcium Deficiency

Table of Contents

Calcium Deficiency: Calcium is a substance that makes our bones, joints and teeth strong. Read this article and know that calcium deficiency symptoms and remedies.

Our teeth and bones contain 99 percent calcium. The remaining 1 percent calcium works with the contraction and expansion of muscles to convey the message from other parts of the body to the brain. You must have learned from this thing that calcium is an important element for us. Many systems of our body need calcium to function well.

If our body starts lacking calcium, then our body extracts calcium from our bones and supplies it. Initially, it is not known that our body is deficient in calcium, but when the body does not get calcium for a long time, then it takes the form of terrible disease.

Many children are not able to grow sufficiently tall due to calcium deficiency. In many people, calcium deficiency causes symptoms such as fainting, depression, dry skin, tingling, and tooth decay. If you do not know about the symptoms of calcium deficiency, then read this article, and know what the symptoms of calcium deficiency can be. 4

Calcium Deficiency Symptoms:

  • Epileptic seizures
  • Fatigue and weakness
  • tooth decay
  • Allergy
  • Weak nails
  • High blood pressure
  • Weak memory
  • Insomnia
  • Low appetite Loss
  • Gums disease
  • Dry skin
  • Excessive pain during periods Weakness
  • Immunity
  • Hands numbness

What Diseases Can Be Caused By Calcium Deficiency?

If a person is deficient in calcium, he may have various problems such as cataract, rickets, osteoporosis, rickets, tetany, osteomalacia, rheumatoid arthritis, monopause problem, blood pressure and heart disease.

How to Supply Calcium in the Body? (How to Supply Calcium in the Body?)

If there is a lack of calcium inside your body, then you must eat orange, kiwi and apricot. They are considered to be excellent sources of calcium.

Apart from fruits, you should eat more cheese or cheese. Take plenty of vitamin D in your diet. Lower the salt level in your food and quit smoking habits.

To increase calcium, you must eat milk products, dandelion leaves, broccoli, spinach, tofu, pistachios, dry fruits, legumes, figs and almonds.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here