Exercise For Neck Pain: This pain can be very bothersome, even if it seems like a harmless symptom of a bad night or a long time in front of a computer. The stress they cause can become eternal suffering.
Fortunately, there are gentle and effective solutions.
However, you need to be careful and differentiate between simple and nervous tingling sensations – burning sensation that is sending muscles moving and blocked .
If you are in the latter case, do not hesitate to consult a doctor.
Exercise for Neck Pain:
But no worry! the following exercises will help you relieve pain. They help restore mobility and relaxation, which prevents further stretching of the muscles.
1. Appropriate Posture:
- Sit on the ground with your feet in a butterfly. Your back should be as straight as possible and your shoulders relaxed.
- If for any reason you feel uncomfortable, lean on the back of the chair.
- Without changing your back posture, concentrate well: slowly inhale and exhale three times.
- You need to feel the air supply oxygen to your chest until it comes out of your nostrils. Relax, this is the time to find the pain
2. Shoulder Extension:
- Now straighten your neck
- Gently pull your shoulders back. Maintain your posture without losing the pace of your breathing.
- Repeat as much as you can. Inhale and exhale on each repetition
3. Rotation of the Neck:
- It is recommended to practice the rotation of the neck in a standing position.
- Hold the T control to the right again to breathe. Slowly twist your neck to the left
- Do 3 repetitions, then do the same on the right side. Repeat the movement 2 times
4. Head Tilt:
- To perform this exercise, gently tilt your head with your left hand until the ear touches the shoulder.
- Hold for 15 seconds
- Repeat the same gestures on the other side with your right hand. Do 7 repetitions on each side
5. Head Down:
- Again, help your hand, but this time tilt down and look at your shoes
- Hold for 2 seconds
- Repeat 15 times.
6. Go Back:
- Tilt your head back and look at the sky. Keep your back straight while holding your breath.
- and exhale.
- Slowly turn your head to the left, slowly back to the center, and do the same for the right side.
- Repeat the movement 15 times.
- Keep your back straight. With your left hand, hold your right hand as if you were handcuffed-e.
- and exhale slowly as you pull your hand to the right while tilting your head on the same side.
- Hold for 10 seconds and repeat the same steps for the left side
- Repeat 2 times for each side
8. Hands on the Head:
- Look up with your back straight and place your hands on top of each other
- Slightly straighten the neck, lift your head, inhale and lift your head left shoulder
- Now exhale and lower your shoulder
- Do the same for the right shoulder. 5 repetitions for each side are sufficient.
- We encourage you to read our 3 treatments to help eliminate neck pain
9. Hands Behind the Neck:
- Position your hands behind your neck. Extend your arms out to the side. Take a deep breath and raise your head as you look up
- Hold this position for 10 seconds and exhale as you lower your head.
- Close your arms and let your elbows touch.
- After 10 seconds of position, separate your elbows again.
- Inhale, lift your head, and repeat. Do 7 repetitions
- Check if your mattress is firm
- If you have to carry something heavy, take precautions
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach as it will damage the vertebrae.
- Avoid pillows that are too thick
- Remember to keep a straight posture
- Practice regular physical activity to relieve stress and keep your muscles moving.
- Don’t stay in the same position for too long: if you stand or sit for long periods of time, move frequently and stretch your muscles.
- Note: Remember that these exercises are based on general medical advice. If your pain is persistent or intense, it is best to consult a specialist. Don’t put your body to the test
5 Aspects of Peck pain That You Need to Consider;
We are giving you 5 pieces of information that will be useful in fighting your neck pain, in order to find a good quality of life.