How Does Overeating Affect Your Health: Generally speaking, eating seven to eight minutes full is the most beneficial to the body. However, with the current lifestyle changes, many people have developed the habit of overeating, which is very bad. If this bad habit is maintained for a long time, it will cause great harm to the body. So what harm does this habit cause to the body? Let’s take a look.
1. Obesity Nowadays, most foods are high in fat and protein, and digestion is relatively slow. If you overeating frequently, it will cause fat to accumulate in the body, making it more difficult to digest, leading to obesity. Obesity is very harmful to the body and may cause cholecystitis, fatty liver, high blood pressure and other diseases.
2. If the stomach is overeating for a long time, the stomach will increase a great burden and affect the digestive function. In addition, the lifespan of epithelial cells in the gastric mucosa is not long, and it takes about 2 to 3 days to repair. Therefore, if the last food has not been digested, and overeating is caused, the stomach is saturated for a long time, and the gastric mucosa will not be repaired. Then a large amount of gastric juice will be secreted in the stomach, which will damage the gastric mucosa, which will easily cause the stomach. Diseases such as ulcers and perforations.
3. Kidney disease The kidney has the function of expelling garbage and waste from the body. If it is overeating for a long time, it will increase the burden on the kidneys, causing the kidneys to function for a long time without rest, and then kidney failure occurs.
4. Fatigue Usually overeating and overeating, then digestion and absorption require more blood circulation, the body’s various functions are in a working state, and then it is easy to feel tired.
5. Long-term overeating with osteoporosis can easily accelerate the loss of calcium in the body. Long-term calcium loss will make bones become loose.
6. Intestinal diseases. Excessive and irregular diet will cause fat to be blocked in the intestines, causing intestinal obstruction, resulting in black stools or bloody stools. In addition, oversaturation will reduce the ability of factors that inhibit cell canceration and increase the risk of cancer.
7. People who overeating for a long time with Alzheimer’s will have 30% to 40% of people suffering from Alzheimer’s after getting old. In addition, due to over-eating, the intestines and stomach will compress the surrounding organs, stimulate the cerebral cortex, and cause neurasthenia. Overeating has a lot to do with the increase in pressure in life today. Although this method can indeed relieve stress, it is also very harmful.
Therefore, if you want to improve this habit, you have to adjust your emotions and release your stress through other means such as sports and travel. Among them, the more suitable exercises to relieve stress are mountain climbing, yoga, jogging, etc. Long-term adherence to exercise can not only relieve stress, but also strengthen the body. In addition, you should also communicate more with your family or friends to let them understand their feelings. Usually need to adjust the diet, three meals on time and according to the amount, do not overeating. The diet should also be reasonable, and more nutrition should be added.
It can be seen from the above that long-term overeating can cause various hazards to the body, such as obesity,
- Stomach disease
- Kidney disease
- Intestinal disease
- And Alzheimer’s.
In severe cases, it may even increase the risk of cancer. Therefore, it is recommended that people with poor eating habits improve their eating habits. The development of bad eating habits is related to many reasons. It is recommended to find the root cause and actively make adjustments.