How To Get A Skinny Face? How to get rid of the fat that accumulates especially in our cheeks and chin? Sometimes we manage to lose weight, but our face remains more rounded and voluminous, a quality that does not live up to our ideal of beauty and that we want to heal. What advice to thin or thin a face? We’ll explain it to you in more detail.
How to Get a Skinny Face Is it Possible to Thin Our Face?
We know, of course, that a person who wants a finer face generally needs to lose weight, two things go together.But sometimes, despite the fact that we have the line, our face seems to be a little puffy and starts to have rounder cheeks to show a little double chin.
This usually comes from the retention of fluids and sometimes even the effects of certain drugs. To get a thinner and less voluminous face, we have to work on two aspects:
- Our diet
- Facial gymnastics
- Tint creams
An operation is not necessary. We can assure you that with a little effort and work on these points, you can get there. Anyway, if you take a drug and see that your face is puffy, see your doctor to rule out that it is a side effect.Bear in mind that drugs like cortisone can significantly change the way people look
Tips For Losing Weight on The Face:
1. Avoid Fluid Retention:
As usual, it is necessary to start with a proper diet. One of the main causes of us looking fuller than usual is retention of fluids. We puff up. Our cheeks, our ears, our eyelids swell. What to do? Take a Cleansing Diet Remove Salt. Ditch sugar, candy, refined flours, red meat, delicatessen … start your day with a glass of warm lemon water before eating a bowl of oats with grapes or cherries. Red fruits for breakfast if possible.
It is ideal to drink pineapple juice, make papaya salads and green tea every night. This helps cleanse our bodies and eliminate toxins to prevent fluid retention. Try to nourish juice and vegetables for at least four days each month. It is always very effective in draining and detoxifying our body.
2. Drink Two liters of Water a Day:
Hydration-hydration-hydration It is important to keep our bodies well hydrated, which helps our organs to perform their cleansing functions more easily, it avoids retention, our kidneys work more efficiently … when you see it get difficult, so much Drinking water, add a few drops of lemon juice.
3. Good Infusions:
There are 3 main infusions that will be very useful in cleansing your body, burning fat and restoring our body’s balance. The first is the infusion of ginger . You can take it twice a day. Rub the ginger root until you fill a teaspoon or purchase the brew already made in your usual store. Bring the ginger to the boil in a cup of water and let it stand. This infusion is ideal in the morning and evening.
The second infusion, as mentioned earlier, is green tea . It has many antioxidant and cleansing properties. The third is the infusion of eucalyptus . It promotes blood circulation, eliminates toxins and is very suitable for certain diets. You can also take it twice a day.
4. Home Toning Cream:
There are many toning face creams on the market. You can choose what suits you best or what you like best. We recommend a homemade cream with 100% natural ingredients, so carefully read the following:
- A natural, sugarless yogurt
- Two spoons of oats
- Three spoons of orange juice
- A small capsule of vitamin E (you can buy it in pharmacies)
Simply mix all the ingredients well and apply to the face before bed (twice a week). Massage and leave on for 15 minutes. Then rinse off the cream with cold water
5. Exercises for Slimming the Face:
- The Exaggerated Smile: We already know that smiling is good, but this time we’re going to face a mirror and exaggerate as much as possible. This is how we let most of the muscles in our face work. Repeat the exercise 15 times. It’s very easy, isn’t it?
- Exercise of the “fish face”: Do not panic, these exercises are reserved exclusively for moments in which we stand alone in front of our mirror. This is a facial gym exercise to practice every day to tone our cheeks and chin to burn off the fat that is there. The fish’s face is to suck the cheeks to imitate a fish. The lips are very tight, like a beak. Try to stay in this position for 5 to 10 seconds. Relax and repeat the exercise 5 times.
- Fill your mouth with air: This exercise is also very simple. Air needs to be drawn in until the cheeks are swollen. Hold it like this for 10 seconds and expel the air. This exercise should be repeated between 8 and 12 times.
- Vowels: Another very fun exercise. Start by contracting and letting go of the muscles of your face in front of a mirror. Then formulate the letter “A” (without vocalizing it, just make the gesture) with force. Then repeat the exercise with the letters “E”, “O” and “U”. Ideally, you should repeat the exercise 10 times for each letter.
These are simple exercises to thin your face that you can repeat every day. Little by little you will see the positive effects.