How To Wash Hair Professionally? Washing hair is an important thing in daily life, but some people will experience itchy scalp, oily hair, dandruff the next day after washing their hair, especially for some oily hair, plus Winter is coming. If you have to wash your hair every day, it is a very painful thing. Why is there such a problem? In fact, the root of the problem lies in the wrong way of washing your hair, no wonder there is such a problem.
How To Wash Hair Professionally?
Today, I will share with you a little coup, you only need to add this step when washing your hair, and your hair will not be oily, itchy or dandruff for a few days. Come and take a look.
First of all, we prepare a pot of warm water, add a little salt to it, which can sterilize and disinfect, and can reduce the production of dandruff (note: the shampoo should not be too hot).
Take out a piece of paper, put four aspirin on the paper and crush it. Using aspirin to wash your hair can avoid the infection of hair follicle cells, relieve hair oil, and achieve the effect of oil control.
Then pour the shampoo into the palm of your hand, add the freshly crushed aspirin and mix well.
After mixing well, moisten the hair, then apply the mixture on the hair, massage the scalp while kneading, let the hair absorb the solution for two minutes, then wash it with salt water, and finally rinse it with water twice.
In addition to these little tricks, we should still do these things when washing our hair.
1. Comb Your Hair Before Shampooing
The sense of ritual of washing hair is not actually after washing the hair. If we really comb our hair before washing, then it will take us for a long time to let our scalp do a “warm-up exercise”. Your own scalp or hair is a kind of massage. At this time, you can clean up the dirt and some dandruff on your hair. Of course, this is also to warm up your hair first, but one thing to pay attention to is to use a wooden comb. Because the wooden comb will not harm the scalp, if we can wet the comb when combing the hair, it would be better to do a preheating.
2. Use Your Finger Belly Massage when Washing Your Hair
Many of our women are more violent or rude when washing their hair. They are not very concerned about their own hair, so they never let it go when washing their hair. So when it comes to washing their hair, they will You can scratch your scalp directly with your nails. Of course, if the intensity is light, you will feel uncomfortable. Of course, you always feel that you have not washed it. In fact, our scalp is still very clean and not as bad as we thought. If you scratch the scalp hard It will not make our hair clean, and it will also cause more dandruff and hair loss. It is best to pay attention to these points when we wash our hair. We first apply the shampoo evenly on our hands. After foaming, place it on the scalp.
3. It is Forbidden to Rub Your Hair
After washing the hair, we can wrap the hair in a towel, and then we can absorb all the moisture. You can blow dry your hair while massaging at about 20cm, and when we are blowing the hair, the distance between the hair dryer is not allowed Being too close to the hair and the high temperature will not do any good to our own hair, and will damage our scalp. This is very harmful to our own hair, so it becomes the cause of hair loss.
In addition to washing the hair correctly, what should we do if we want to prevent hair loss?
- Root Conditioning, Soak more Black Fruit to Drink. It contains high anthocyanins, which can improve the antioxidant power of hair and strengthen its toughness. Since ancient times, it has the effect of strengthening the kidney and strengthening the hair. As the saying goes, the beauty of the kidney lies in hair. If you want to get good hair, you need internal regulation. Shampoo is incomparable.
- Early to Bed and Early to Get Up. The body’s endocrine system has a great influence on the function and metabolism of tissues and organs. Staying up late will cause endocrine disorders, and the hair may directly enter the resting period from the growth period, resulting in increased hair loss in a certain period of time. If you have inherited hair loss genes, hair loss may come 5-10 years in advance.
- Scalp Massage, often Combing Hair. There are many acupuncture points on the head. You can usually try scalp massage or gently comb the scalp with a comb to speed up the blood circulation of the scalp, which will stimulate the hair follicles.