Facts About Some Popular Bollywood Actors: Here are interesting facts about the Bollywood icon that are lesser known
1. Ranbir Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor is a big candy crush addict
In March this year, when Jacqueline Fernandez filmed with him the movie “Roy” (Roy), he revealed the news. Jacqueline initially thought that RK Jr. was very serious. He took his shots perfectly and then went back to his cell phone to text or do some fruitful things, and then found out that he went back to crush his candy.
- When Ranbir Kapoor was a child, he used to have fictitious conversations with dead people.
- He had imaginary discussions with Hitler, and he often asked him about his evil deeds.
- In college, his attendance rate is 2%.
- After graduating from Scottish College, he enrolled in the Human Resources College. His mother revealed that at one time his attendance rate was only 2%
- He still takes the rupees in his weekly pocket. 1500 from his mother
- He is a big star who earns a lot of income through movies and endorsements, but still a boy with a mom, he still holds rupees. His mother gave him £1,500 in pocket money from the first days.
2. Ranveer Singh
- Lanffer Thought About Changing his name because it sounds like Ranbir
Ranveer Singh’s full name is Ranveer Singh Bhavnani. However, he decided to give up his surname “Bhavnani” because he thought the whole thing’Ranveer Singh Bhavnani’ was not only too long, but also undesirable. Next, when he started acting as an actor, he even thought of changing his name’Ranveer’ because it sounded like’Ranbir’
- Ranveer Singh Started his Career as a Writer
Directly out of the university, Ranveer Singh is different from other actors in that he did not perform modeling. His first job was as a writer with the famous advertising company O&M.
- Ranveer Singh is Sonam Kapoor’s Cousin
Well, we did tell you that when we talked about the little-known facts about Sonam Kapoor, Ranveer Singh is Sonam’s cousin from the mother’s side.
3. Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan’s father considered naming him Inquilab (Revolution) before deciding on Amitabh (Endless Glory ). Like, seriously?
- He wants to be an engineer and is keen to join the Indian Air Force. Baap Re!! I also want to join IAF. Nothing happened, let me wait until I became a superstar.
- Although his last name is Shrivastava, his father adopted the pseudonym Bachchan. Amitabha insisted on this name. Nice decision brother 🙂
- His baritone voice was rejected twice by Radio All India. Well, we heard of it in Shamitab.
- The superstar made 12 consecutive turnovers before his first hit Zanjeer. what! Before good things happen, so much shit.
- He has played more roles than any other actor. In Mahan, he has a triple role. OOk, now I think this is a boom.
- Amitabh Bachchan is very smart. Very cool! Isn’t it?
- He suffers from a rare muscle disease called myasthenia gravis. Don’t know, do you?
Continue his luxurious lifestyle.
- It is said that his bungalow, Jalsa and Pratiksha, together will be worth 160 rupees! Maahn, you start with 500R as your salary!
- He likes suits very much. His favorite is Gabbana. They have been designing his suits for the past 30 years. The fabrics are especially imported from Italy, French thread and British buttons. what! Can’t even imagine getting a thread from another state 😛
- Big B owns 11 cars, including one Lexus, two BMWs and three Mercedes. His favorite is Lexus. This car is bulletproof. Do not! Never seen Lexus. -_-
- The cost of each tire is 25,000 rupees. And I am planning to buy a car at this price: P.
- Big B is passionate about collecting watches. It is said that he never repeats his watch. His favorite brand is Longines, the price is about 200,000 rupees. I have a fast track worth Rs 650 🙂
- His other interest is collecting pens. The actor has a collection of over a thousand pens. Mont Blanc gave him a special pen every year on his birthday. Hmm… I have a Parker and he is so talented.
- According to advertising experts, a company once paid 1 billion rupees for 10 days. This can reach 7,000 rupees per minute! no comment.
4. Mr. Irrfan Khan
I don’t think I need any introduction to this man who made India proud by showing his talents on many occasions.
Mr. Irrfan Khan started from scratch, naming himself brick by brick. Ask his fans, they will almost certainly try to convince you that in terms of acting talent, this guy is a combination of all the other Bollywood Khan. Maybe! He is certainly one of the best actors in the industry. no doubt. For him, the journey to fame and wealth is not easy. However, his success and achievements fully demonstrate his exemplary persistence. Even Hollywood players will pick him up in movies because of his talent. Here are some facts about him:
- 1.) His real name-Sahabzade Irfan Ali Khan
He was born in TONK village in Jaipur and was connected to the royal family in a wealthy family. He has two brothers and sisters. His father is a wealthy Zamindar, and he wants his son to join the family tire business. Very good, he didn’t.
- 2.) He became an actor by accident.
He wants to be a cricket player. His parents disagree. As if fortunately, he won a scholarship to attend NSD (National Academy of Drama). At that time he was studying for a master’s degree in Jaipur. And he lied because of his past drama experience. In any case, this is a “good lie”. He was a student in the last year of NSD (1988) when Mira Nair chose him for the role of Salaam Bombay .
- 3.) A TV show from 1994 to 1998, Irrfan was bored at a point in time that he wanted to quit smoking.
Yes, this is correct. Before signing up for the Asif Kapadia award-winning film “Warrior”, Irrfan almost gave up on himself.
- 4). LunchBox is the only Indian film to have won the TFCA-Toronto Film Critics Association Award.
He has the ability to easily grasp any role of any age, and you will hardly doubt the abilities of this person.
- 5.) He was offered an important role in Interstellar, but he was rejected because he was expected to stay in the United States for four months.
He gave up such a huge opportunity only because he was committed to the lunch box and D-day. This clearly shows his great interest in this country.
- 6.) He has a wish – to give his mother a suitcase full of money.
People who are close to him will tell one of his wishes or dreams, which is to give his mother a suitcase full of money. What an unusual but practical dream, I guess every child dreams of such a thing, but few people have the opportunity to do such a thing .
- 7.) Julia Roberts compliments Irrfan on the slum millionaire outside the Kodak Theater (Oscars).
To praise the slum millionaire Irrfan, Julia Roberts stopped outside the Kodak Theater, where Oscar was performing and congratulated him on his performance. This is definitely an important day for this great actor. Relying on the unconventional appearance to achieve such great success, there is no godfather of Bollywood, and there is no story of the industry index rising, Irrfan’s success story has a lot to say.
- 8.) Jurassic World Contact.
His role in Jurassic World is appreciated by critics from India and abroad. It is true that with so many talents, he does have a long way to go. When working on Jurassic World, he once said that he did not have enough money to watch Jurassic Park in a hall. This clearly highlights his success.
- 9.) He reads a lot; there is almost a new Hollywood script every week to better understand how to play his role better.
He is very serious about his role. In his series “Banegi Apni Baat”, some episodes have to be rewritten dozens of times.
- 10.) He was detained twice at Los Angeles Airport because his name was similar to the terrorist suspect.
Like Shahrukh, Irrfan was detained twice at Los Angeles Airport because his name was similar to that of a terrorist suspect. This was definitely a difficult time, but he accepted the incident well and said that it was their security check and he also respected their concern.
You can perform with him in the upcoming Hollywood movie “INFERNO”, as well as the award-winning Tom Hanks and Bollywood movie-MADAARI. This guy just keeps climbing in his work. There is no doubt that these two films will also have his master performance.
5. Shah Rukh Khan
- SRK’s first starring role was Lekh Tandon’s TV series Dil Dariya , which began filming in 1988, but production delays caused the 1989 series Fauji to become his TV debut.
- In his 1993 release, SRK was most admired for playing the villain role in two box office hits: an obsessive fan in Darr and a murderer in Baazigar .
- In 2003, the Hindi Film Encyclopedia stated that SRK “defies the image of traditional heroes in these two films (Darr and Baazigar) and created his own version of revisionist heroes”.
- Also in 1993, SRK performed a nude scene in Maya Memsaab with Deepa Sahi, although some of its content was censored by the Central Film Certification Committee.
- Veer-Zara was the highest-paid film in India in 2004, with total global revenue of over US$9.4 million (US$14 million), while Main Hoon Na had the second highest income with US$680 million (US$10 million).
- In difficult days, SRK opened a restaurant in Dariya Ganj, Delhi.
- SRK is afraid of riding a horse.
- All SRK car registration numbers are 555. SRK is very superstitious and believes that it brings him good luck.
- He received 226 nominations in the popular Bollywood Awards and won 207 nominations. He won the best actor award 29 times.
- His first salary was 50, which he earned as a user at the Pankaj Udhas concert in Delhi in the early 1980s. He used the money to take the train to Agra to see the Taj Mahal.
- At school, his Hindi is very poor. If he passes the Hindi test, his mother promised to take him to the movies. Junior SRK likes to watch movies and then starts to get the highest score in Hindi.
- The main reason why Khan worked as a mass communication (film production) at Jamia Milia University in Delhi is because he likes watching TV commercials.
- The actor sold tickets at the booking window of the Mumbai Theater on the opening day of his 1994 movie Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa, directed by Kundan Shah. The ticket for this movie is 25,000 rupees.
6. Abhishek Bachchan
Have experienced several answers here. It was discovered that our boy Bachchan was missing…so here is my 2 cents…
- Abhishek Bachchan suffered from dyslexia when he was a child, which is a learning disability. Most of us are from Mr. Perfectionist (as well as his co-star in Dhoom 3) Amir Khan debut “Stars on Earth” (2007) director (Taare Zameen Par – 2007) are aware of this .
- His father was very supportive of him and succeeded in seeing him.
- He also Prerna work together , this is a public trust fund located in Ahmedabad, in the education of dyslexic children.
- He is often referred to as Junior Bachchan and attended the Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai . His Dhoom series was performed by John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan .
- Since he wanted to be an actor, Aquarius has not completed his business studies in the United States. His father supported his decision.
- On his father’s 60th birthday (2002), he and actress Karisma Kapoor’s engagement only broke up after three months without any explanation. It also alienated Kareena Kapoor from their family terms and presence on the screen.
- He got a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play the role of a young Amitabh Bachchan in Shoebite , but he refused. He is obviously close because his slender 6-foot-2 frame and features are very similar to the advanced Bachchan. But he has some reservations.
- In 2006, Abhishek was named the sexiest man in Asia by the British magazine “Eye of the East” .
- This guy is a noble cook. His favorite dish is chicken curry . He often treats this hobby as a stress buster… !!!
7. Sunny Deol
Sunny Deol is the only actor to beat Aamir Khan and SRK at the box office. He and Aamir did it three times and ShahRukh Khan did it once.
- Aamir Khan boxoffice clashed with Sunny Deol
Dil (18cr) vs Ghayal (19 cr) – 1990
Sunny Deol won the game. Ghayal has won seven film awards, including the best film award. This was the second most popular in 1990. Sunny Deol also won a national award for his performance. Both are unforgettable movies.
Raja Hindustani (76.3 Cr) and Ghatak (75.5 Cr)-1996
Because this is an action time movie and Sunny Deol won the game again. However, Raja Hindustani was loved for a long time after that. But at the time Ghatak won the Boxoffice business.
Lagaan (26 cr) and Ek Prem Katha-Gadar (70 cr) – 2001 Nian
Although Lagaan has achieved major success, Gadar continues to be a blockbuster in history. Gadar collected three times the amount Lagaan collected at the box office.
At that time, Gadar proved to be the biggest blow to defeat Hum aapke Hain Kaun.
- Shahrukh Khan and Sunnyoff Deol at boxoffice
Indian vs Asoka (2001)
Sunny deol won the conflict. The Indians had a good start, collecting twice as many times as Ashoka.
8. Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar is someone who has the image of a playboy in the Bollywood industry, but I want to share some facts with you. I can bet that many of us don’t know this:
- 10 debut: Many people know his struggles in the Bollywood industry, but what people don’t know is that his career started in the movie Kumar Gourav directed by Mahesh Bhatt. He just started his career and his scenes are only It takes 7 to 10 seconds. His role in that movie is about a martial arts trainer. (The name of the movie is Aaj , and the title role is played by Kumar Gourav. His name in the movie is Akshay, isn’t it?)
- He was his chef before he became an actor: many of us know that he worked hard to become an actor but you know he was a chef and waiter in Bangkok in the first few days. He left the show called Khataron Ke Khiladi (the Indian version of the popular TV series horror film), just because of his cooking hobby and joined Masterchef (which is also the Indian version of the popular Australian TV show).
- The highest taxpayer in the Bollywood industry: He is the highest taxpayer in Bollywood to date, and he also provided credits to the chartered accountant team for each film at the beginning of the film. (There are no statistics, but many of us know this)
- Timekeeper: He is very strict with the shooting time. He wakes up at 5 in the morning and closes his eyes from 10 to 11 in the evening. He attributed this credit to his family and their love for him.
- He bought a house where he was not allowed to shoot his portfolio in his struggle: I know many people don’t know this, but yes, it is true. When he started his career and went to producers, they usually asked about his portfolio, but he didn’t know what the portfolio was. He went to a bungalow near Juhu and asked the watchman to allow him to take photos, but the watchman did not allow him and him to start taking pictures of him behind the wall of that bungalow and all his initial model day photos were clicked there and The interesting thing is that he bought the bungalow, and now he and his family live there he is not even allowed to enter it once. The fact of the life of the thug is…
In addition to the movies he chooses now, he always shares his views on current events through social platforms and in a truly meaningful way. If you find that he is a role model, then his connection with his co-star should be ignored, and as a gentleman, he will accept everything he does in his personal life, unlike others who don’t like to share it.
9. Nawaz Udin Siddiqui
There is a story about the road of salvation that is very rare, and it should be spent every bit of ink on it: Nawazuddin Siddiqui. If you look at his roots, then the level he has reached as an actor and star is surprising. This is a snapshot of his life and journey, and this story makes us curious about his own huge beliefs.
- Siddiqui was born in an unremarkable village in the center of Indian Hindi, as far away as possible from Bollywood stars. He was the son of a farmer and grew up. He would swim in the same river where his cows would bathe.
- He had been a chemist before he realized that he did not want to continue to be a chemist. Then he moved to Delhi and studied drama at the National Academy of Drama.
- In order to make ends meet, he served as a watchman in a building.
- He moved to Mumbai in the mid-90s and worked hard to get even the rupee extra role. 1000.
- His only breakthrough was the small role played in “Sarfarosh”. This made him more famous as an additional role, but did not give him a substantial role.
- The first movie he performed was “Bindiya Maange Bandook”, a movie that has never seen light and shadow.
- The first suitable Bollywood role he won was Tiger Memon’s partner in the critically acclaimed “Black Friday”, a movie about the Bombay bombing in 1992. He continues to act only in movies where his role is fulfilling. He did not sign up for any movies, except those with rich roles that allowed him to show off his talents.
- In “Wasseypur Gang”, Huma Qureshi’s iconic “Aapko permission lena chahiye na?” series comes from the real interaction between Siddiqui and the girl he likes. It is such an intimate thing, rarely There are actors willing to formulate this situation again.
- From an extra role to becoming the main actor heading to Cannes, Nawazuddin Siddiqui has spent nearly two decades trying to find his current position. If this is not inspiring, it is nothing.
- The success of Nawazuddin Siddiqui, continued unaffected by the charm of Bollywood, is a true story of wealth.
10. Farhan Akhtar
We all know that Farhan Akhtar is his awesome artist. This guy can sing with elan, perform well, and direct with a few people.
- However, not many people know that when Farhan finished his studies, he was not sure what kind of life he came from. He chose to follow his friends and let himself be admitted to Mumbai Human Resources University to obtain a business degree.
- However, he realized that business and finance were not his cup of tea and began to take the exam. Soon, he dropped out of school and finally stopped his life.
According to various interviews by Farhan, all he did for a few years was staying at home and watching movies. His famous father, writer Javed Akhtar, is worried about his son’s future. When Farhan restarted his life by getting a job as an assistant director, his parents almost abandoned him.
- Once he leaves this stage, we all know what to do next. He made the highlights of the life movie Dil Chahata Hai, in which he poured all his life experiences into it.
11. Diljit Dosanjh
I recently watched the movie “Udta Punjab” and I was shocked by the performance of the newbie Diljit Dosanjh . Up to now, I am sure that he is very popular, if not, then it should be no less than that.
Since he is quite new in the mainstream of Bollywood, I believe everything about him must be the strangest, so I put it here.
- The first Bollywood actor starred in a turban. In the end, people with potential made a breakthrough in a fairly large movie.
- Unlike his role in Punjab , he is famous for loud comedies in Punjab movies.
- We know he is a recent blockbuster ” Ikk Kudi Jeda ……” singer, but this is not his first Bollywood songs, he in the movie Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya sang “in (2012) Pee Pa Pee Pa . “. He sang Sikh music in Gurdwaras (Sikh temple) when he was young.
- He is a big fan of the popular Punjabi folk singer Gurdaas Maan and sometimes watch his live performances.
- Like Chhole Bathure , his favorite food.
- His advice : do not say like Punjab Balle Balle or Chakk de Phatte this term , so do not say it is the Sikhs attacked . He said very humbly in an interview.
Well, a proud Sardar and a proud Indian, I am now his fan.
12. Amir Khan
- His first movie was not Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, but Raakh (1989), although QsQt was previously released.
- When QsQt was about to be released, he was busy promoting his movie on the street, asking auto rickshaw drivers to paste the movie poster on the back of their vehicle.
- He has a love child from British journalist and writer Jessica Hines